Saltair 
Image result for saltair images

A Utah treasure... that has been destroyed by fire, water, another fire, yet in spite of all these disasters that have struck this place, it still stands. It may not be as grand as it once was back in the day, but it's just as haunted.

Image result for ghost saying boo image

Let's talk about how the evening started off shall we? The Saltair is just off the freeway on your way out to Tooele. It's big, and especially at this time of year, very ominous. My amazing hubby stepped in as extra security, which we assumed we needed because this place is huge. So walking in I immediately felt cold and second guessing myself of why I was here and not in my warm cozy bed, watching DVD's of Psych. Well, I set out to give the best and accurate information of our findings, so there is that. I also love being with this team, watching them work is fascinating. As we set up around the building our awesome special guests joined us, Jymie Lynn Darling, and Susan Slaughter. Just meeting these women I could feel amazing energy and knew that this would be a great investigation. People rushed in from the cold and lined up to get their ticket. It was a sold out night, so I was sure we would find something.
The team met up in the back room and we were split into teams. I was able to be teamed up with Kris again, and felt very relieved. I trust her, and know that if a spirit gets me, she can kick its ass.

Image result for supernatural memesImage result for supernatural memes

Yes, Kris and Lydia, I do need you to fight the ghosts for me.
The first room was called the lounge room. Very small and cozy I guess you could say. Our group found places to sit, and Kris gave instructions as to how to ask questions, how the equipment worked. Usually people are a little shy at first but tend to warm up and ask questions once we get the ball rolling. I was more interested in why investigating is so important, or what some of the scariest places Kris had been to. She had recently been to Waverly Hills and said it was very active.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCTOBER EVENTS!! Come, or we will haunt you, bwahahahaha!!!