OCTOBER EVENTS!! Come, or we will haunt you, bwahahahaha!!!

October's Upcoming Events, Get Ready to be SPOOKED

We have the amazing Susan Slaughter from Ghost Hunters International!!

Personal Information
Susan Slaughter was born and raised in Miami, Florida. She went to school for Fashion and Costume design and made fashion my creative outlet in life. But, ever since she can remember, she has had her own supernatural experiences. Growing up with a very spiritually inclined family, she has always had an open vision to spirits and energies. Being a paranormal investigator has become her spiritual quest to search for the truth behind why spirits are trapped between walls and realms that coincide with everyday life.

Learning how people are affected by these spirits and how we affect them has always been at the forefront of Susan's curiosity. Aside from having profound love and curiosity for all things paranormal, her favorite pastimes consist of keeping up on good horror films and going to concerts and shows. She spends most of her free time enjoying nature; hiking, camping, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, boating, and traveling to new exotic places are among her favorite things to do.
For more on Susan check out http://top100sexiestwomen.com/s-bios/susan-slaughter/

I have met her once in person at The Halloween Expo last year, and she is awesome. Of course she doesn't remember me, but she really is amazing.

The Great Saltair is going to be so much fun. This place is so iconic to Utah itself, that the history behind it obviously has to have some serious paranormal, right? 
Image result for the great saltair images Can you believe it used to be this big? (That's what she said) Kidding! sorry, moving onl.
Image result for the great saltair images

Image result for the great saltair images

It has changed so much over the years, between fires, and time just passing. I know a lot of concerts are held there now.
Image result for the great saltair images
I haven't ever been to one, but I hear they are off the hook! My kids would kill me if they heard me say that. 

http://www.thesaltair.com/?page_id=30   This is where you can find the history behind the whole building. Honestly, all I remember is my grandparents saying they used to go out there just to float, or something, I wasn't really listening. Maybe I should have, haha! Of course after all the fires, some may say the place might be cursed, or something thinks it should be burned down! 

We also have Jymie Lynn Darling!!
Jymie Darling

Jymie Darling is a renown occultist, speaker, author, teacher and budding artist in the Pagan community.

Always an odd thing to write about oneself. But here it goes.
I was born in 1970 in Lake View Terrace, CA. I lived most my life in Whittier, CA. I went to St Gregory the Great and then St Paul High School.
In 1988, I graduated high school and went straight into the Air Force. (I was delayed enlistment program). I was a 461 (AMMO troop). My first base assignment was Lake Mead Area 2, Nellis AFB (now declassified as a base and most of the non-conventional weapons have been declassified also). From there, I had a few exciting TDY's around the Western US.
In 1990, I went to RAF Lakenheath in England. Although returning back into conventional weapons, I was still occasionally pulled for non-conventional TDY's. One particular TDY was to a non-classified base but a classified mission which then took me to another TDY to support Desert Shield in another location non-conventional. I returned to RAF Lakenheath and served a few other TDY's and my time out there.
I was injured during my service. First my left hand was smashed by a 500lb trainer bomb at Area 2. Then later, a missile component hit my head causing a TBI. I have a back injury and two knee injuries. I recieve a 90% rating with a non-employable rating for PTSD added on. Making it essentially 100% VA disabilty. Why do I even bother telling this? Well, because I have a hand tremor and ticks as well as a facial tic when I am nervous or anxious or the PTSD is in full swing. THIS fact has been used to accuse me of schizophrenia and as Sheldon would say "Nuh Uh...my mother had me tested". I was tested for that and parkinsons. Neither are the case. They think it is a combination of exposure to chemicals of non-conventional weapons as there is damage to the nervous system of exposure, the PTSD and the brain injury. I feel that the hand injury did not help either, but they decline to include that. I try extremely hard to get dates right...although please excuse me if I switch a year around. 1994 - 1998 is a hard for me to get exact. So it is around that time that my dates become confused, it is not that it did not happen...my timeline is just wonky and it does not help when interviewers get it confused as well.
I finished a PhD in Anthropology with a specific study in Ancient Religions. I also finished a Master's in Psychology with a specific study in abnormal and criminal behavior in 1995 via extension allowances as I had returned home in 1994 (well not home, to Texas). I moved to Colorado after that and then finally back home to Los Angeles. In 1997, I was running a company called MouseBytes when I was paged (yes, a beeper) to Panpipes Magickal Marketplace, the Nation's Oldest Occult Store in Hollywood, CA. They wanted a computer put together and eventually a website. I was already a practicing occultist and found this a fascinating job. I stayed on at the store and helped around the shoppe. Eventually, when the dot com began to fall, I was picked up as the manager at Panpipes.
In 1998, I met Vicky Adams and we were unofficially married and continued to run Panpipes Magickal Marketplace. In 2001, Vicky and I bought Panpipes Magickal Marketplace. I remained at Panpipes until 2014. In 2014, Vicky and I separated for the final time and I retired from the store. I spent most of 2014 traveling and recouping on the East Coast. Vicky had always protected my lapses of memory and forgetfulness of dates and times and timelines and suddenly, I was on my own to deal with my cognitive issues. Thankfully, Gerina Dunwich came to my aid and I rebuilt my energy in Oneida, NY at her beautifully haunted Farnham Mansion. Eternally grateful for the time to refresh my spirit.
I returned back to Los Angeles and back to an old friend and the flame was reignited. I married Cammy Ellis, award winning makeup artist. We live in Glendale, CA where I continue to write, teach and work projects and of course, play, love and ride our magnificient Friesian Horse, I lovingly call Roo.


I got this from her website! http://www.jymiedarling.com/aboutjymie.htm

Image may contain: 2 people, text

October 15th, we will be investigating the Castle of Chaos!
Some of our team had the chance to go and interview some of the staff and they had some stories to tell. I don't want to spoil it, but you may want to avoid a certain door there. 
As much as I have tried to find info on the current building I haven't been able to find anything yet. I hope to learn more before we get there, but from what we hear there is some history behind this particular building that causes the paranormal to gravitate there. 
We hope you will come join us for these events, they really are going to be worth your while! Check out our facebook page for more info. https://www.facebook.com/MlParanormalInvestigation/

Happy Haunting my friends.
Image result for haunting images



Comments

Popular posts from this blog